Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Wednesday 29 July 2020

Beach dreams



On our second day on the Spanish beach my wife spotted a young man who did not take much care when changing out of his wet swimwear.












She admired his bottom. She considers me a little bit gay because I like wearing panties and tights and having things pushed up my bottom.

She has often posed the question if I would rather not have married her but followed a gay path?

In bed the other night she commented that she would love to whip a young man's bottom with a thin cane, with me lying back in an armchair having my cock sucked by said gay.

I said I would like the same thing and would happiiy swap positions with him afterwards.

Find the man and we will have to see, she said

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like it would be a wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michel it sounds like you need to find a gay to complete this scenario... good luck and I hope to hear more about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to find this man? Have you had any bi experiences? What have you done?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend sent me a link to this posting. Him and i are similar to you, married, with dominant wives that suspect our cuck, spanking and strapon interests are gay tendencies. We have had some candid talks about this and have done a bit more than talk about it. We don't want our wives to look down on us, but it does have us wondering how common this is. We would love to hear a woman's perspective too and how others have dealt with this. Thank-you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds fascinating, and intriguing! :) sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fascinating and intriguing, is nice to hear, so at least one Woman out there would not look down on us. It's funny, because for both of us, this isn't something that we want to do for pleasure, instead we both think we deserve to have to do it, to show that we are beta males/sissies.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.