Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Tuesday 28 July 2020

On the beach.












We are enjoying our holiday in Spain. The UK has gone nuts introducing quarantine when we return from our trip. It is safer here than in the UK. Anyway we will just have to see what happens as we still have a week or so here. The UK Government "flip flops" more than my sandals do.



We took a trip of 100 km or so to get the coast and we booked a room for one night in a hotel in a beach resort. It was all very nice and quiet. The hotel staff were pleased to see us. 







We had a great time with mucho sexo and cunnilingo. 

Spanking implements were left behind on purpose at the BnB. 

My wife just wanted me to pay full attention to her, which I am doing.










5 comments:

  1. Your time away sounds like just what you needed. I took some time off a couple of weeks ago and that was wonderful, also.
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are have relaxation, connection and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very relaxing thanks. The virus seems light years away but I know it is not.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful vacation! I love that spanking implements were left at the BnB. Someday, I'd like to do that on purpose, too.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.