Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Tuesday 12 May 2020

Just dreaming in lockdown



A favourite fantasy.

I would love to be disciplined whilst strapped into a humbler.

I dare not suggest it to my wife because she would then want to know where I had seen one.
I don't think she has ever heard of one of these restraint instruments. She wasn't at all familiar with CBT restraints when she heard about them on a female sex podcast called Sexpots.

To the humbler add panties, stockings and a butt plug as well and then the crop being lashed across my bare bottom
and I am away.






1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of this either. Thanks for the lesson :)

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.