Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Sunday 10 May 2020

Kitchen surprise.



I had just come in from a morning of chores in the yard and garden and I was leaning against the island worktop, taking a long cpld drink, when my wife came into the kitchen.

Ugh, she said you look horribly dirty and sweaty. And why are you wearing outdoor shoes in the kitchen?

I'm sorry I said as apologetically as I could 

You will be. Get those shoes off and take off your trousers.

I raced to do what she said. As I pulled down my trousers my erection bulged in my pants. The problem was they were not regular pants like trunks.
Ever since lock down started we had a new DD agreement that I would wear a thong pants when doing chores. This means I get a bare bottom punishment and my wife is not exposed to my bits.

You can forget about that, she said, reaching for the carpet beater that we are now keeping in the kitchen because no visitors or offspring are likely to be in the house during lock down. Put your hands on the worktop and stick your bottom out.


In a flurry of strokes she whacked me hard with the carpet beater. I find it doesn't really hurt but it does give a well punished glow to my skin.



What does hurt however is the long wooden spoon which is hung for decorative purposes on the side of one of the wall cupboards.
My wife put the carpet beater down and went to fetch the spoon.

Pretty soon I was jumping around as she reddened the backs of my legs with swift spanks. I begged her to stop but she ignored me.

I was sent upstairs to clean up and get on preparing lunch.

 

All that was missing was a nice OTK treatment but that's for good boys, not bad ones.




1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love getting it just like that picture: totally naked with her totally clothed, over her knee, rapid-fire with her hand. The whole experience is exquisite.
    Anton

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.