Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Wednesday 13 May 2020

Submissively serving




My wife went in to work on Tuesday morning. Before she left she gave me a list of cleaning and laundry jobs she wanted doing.
She also made me bend over in the bedroom and inserted the butt plug. I want you to wear that all day and I will phone you to check.

I asked if I could wear some panties instead of the thong because they would hold the plug in more securely than a thin strip of material. She agreed and made me put on the pink knickers that we had once bought together at a local department store.

As I washed up the breakfast things she came and patted the crease in my bottom and said goodbye.

Remember it stays in all day 

The plug is a nice size, not too big and not too small. When it's inside me the feeling of submission is sublime. 

Doing my chores in the bathroom means I have to be careful not to bend over at the waist. I adopt the female, knees together, squatting pose to get down to the corners on the floor and clean all those stubborn bits. In my panties I feel very girlie when I move like this so that the plug does not move out.

Twice my wife called to check I still had the butt inside and to tell me exactly how she was going to treat me that evening. She wanted to be served supper on her own so she could watch a rom-com and she told me to dress appropriately as her servant.Then after her meal she wanted a foot massage and maybe I could relax her elsewhere. She has begun to enjoy her power over me in the lock down.

I got everything prepped, I took a shower and checked that I was well shaved and got everything ready. I met her at the door wearing just a T shirt and a pair of tights and holding out a glass of wine.. When she had checked that the plug was still in she went off to inspect the bathrooms and do her own thing for a while.

I served a lovely three course meal in the dining room while she watched her film on the laptop. 

Afterwards I laid out everything for the foot massage in the bedroom. She sat in the chair reading a novel whilst I knelt in front and soaked and washed and massaged her feet with creams.

When she had lovely soft feet she stood up and lay on the bed and I knelt by the side of the bed burying my head between her thighs. She came very quickly and rolled over to go to sleep.

I tidied up all the massage things and went into the bathroom. Removing the butt plug felt almost as good as when it had been pushed in.

What a glorious day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.