Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Monday 13 January 2020

Well deserved caning



The caning last Monday was an efficient affair calmly and chillingly  executed by my wife. It had been overhanging me and was overdue since before our guests had arrived for Christmas. 



She had spanked me hard and speedily with the bathbrush on Christmas Eve for being bad tempered and had then reminded me of the 50 stroke caning that was due but for which she did not have the time with all the many preparations to give me proper attention.






Now following her weekend away she had made plans for the caning when I arrived home from a day's work at a client . She had worked from home and gone to an exercise class in the later afternoon. She had locked the front door from inside so she could meet me holding the senior cane and tell me to go up upstairs and wash and then go naked to the garage. 


She looked gorgeous in her stretch pants and tight top and when I walked past her in the kitchen my stiffening erection waving out front acknowledged how sexy she looked. She made no comment and I opened the connecting door and entered the  empty chilly garage.

 My wife had  parked her car on the drive. She had also set up the DIY workmate bench and  placed two garden seat cushion over the top. The long cane that she had been holding when she met me at the door was now resting on top of the cushion. My stomach turned and my legs went a bit jelly like as I contemplated the thrashing I was about to receive. 

Assume the position, was all my wife had to say when she appeared in the garage.

Fifty severe strokes later and I was crying and begging for a reprieve.

She  made me stand and laughed when she saw that the erection had  shrunk to a cold stubby finger of a dick. 

She let the cane fall to the cement floor with a clatter.

Clear up here and put the cane away, she instructed. I am going for a shower and then you are taking me to the pub for dinner but you are not having pies or chips because you need to lose weight. It is fish only.

Yes ma'am. Thank you for my caning, Ma'am.

It was a real pleasure. She ran her cool hand over the weals that she had created on my bottom. I really enjoy using the cane  on you. It lets out a lot of tension.

I dropped to my knees and kissed her her feet.

Yes ma'am. Thank you ma'am





2 comments:

  1. Fifty with the cane really is a lot! I know a couple who are in a DD relationship; the husband told me his wife doesn't usually give him more than twenty strokes of the cane when she punishes him. One time when he did something really stupid she gave him thirty, but this was exceptional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing like the cane. The pain sensation spreads from my behind up to my ears and down to my toes. Plus the psychological impact of it as the ultimate disciplinary instrument. I am my wife's naughty schoolboy and she is my Cane Mistress! My adoration and my submission deepen after each and every caning.
    Anton

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.