Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Friday 10 January 2020

Sunday




Last Sunday went by in a blur as I finished making up all the beds and cleaned downstairs.
 I was ready for my wife's return by about 3 pm and she had sent a text to expect her at 6. 

That gave me time for a meal at the pub so I texted her asking for permission. She agreed just so long as the house was clean and tidy. She also reminded me not to drink more than one glass of wine, as per my diet commitment of only one unit of alcohol and only at the weekend.

When she arrived home I was very attentive and offered a supper and a drink. She said she would inspect the house first and then get changed. When she came back down she complimented me on my housekeeping. We talked about her weekend whilst I made  a meal. During the conversation she came up behind me and squeezed my bottom. 




Have you been naughty whilst I was away. 

No ma'am I fibbed

I am sure you have and you can tell me all about it in bed tonight. I already found those panties and tights hanging up to dry in the guest room.

My face reddened.
I had left left them out on purpose but I still felt guilty and nervous in front of her.

. Anyway you will get that thrashing I promised you over Christmas, the fifty strokes.  And then any extras we might decide on in the meantime. Tomorrow evening will be a good time.



That night in bed I caressed the soft, buffed, spa treated skin of my naked wife and confessed my knicker wearing. She was amused by the incident of the courier delivery cover up and said she wished it had been oura neighbour who I might have felt that I had to invite in.

I confirmed that I had not come during her absence and she said that my denial would continue for another day. 

She  accepted my offer of a cunni orgasm and she had more than a few, before we both fell asleep.






1 comment:

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.