Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Thursday 9 January 2020

A bit tied up

When I was self whipping my cock the other Saturday, as a reward to myself for doing some serious household chores, I found it hard not to flinch and try and move out of the way of the flogger. 
That evening it occurred to me that I could maybe secure myself and perhaps take harder strokes without moving.

 I took out a long  boot lace from my man-drawer and made a loop so that I could lasso my balls around the scrotum. I then fasted the ends of the bootlace to a pull handle, at exactly the right height, on the heavy chest of drawers in the bedroom. 

By leaning back the looped cord tightened around my balls and my  cock sat on top the cord in a semi- erect state. This was a perfect strategy as I could use my hips to pull away from the chest and the weight would tighten the cord and prevent me jerking away from the whip.

I held the riding crop to one side of my body and struck the leather tab hard on my cock. Next I flicked the tab up to the underside of my balls. The pain was intense but I hardly flinched. Ten times I did the same down-up, down- up flicks until my cock and balls were aching and sore.

The tightness of the cord around my soft skin was deliciously submissive making. It reminded me of the times my wife would tightly warp a pair of her thong knickers around my scrotum when I was lying on my tummy art her side giving her cunnilingus 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.