Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Wednesday 8 January 2020





I got up early on Saturday morning. I sent a quick hello text to me wife, which did not get a response, and then bundled all the bed linen and towels, used by ourselves and our guests over Christmas, into the car.

The laundromat opened at 7.30  and as I had hoped I was the only customer. The lady manager let me take over three of her large machines and I was off and running. Two hours later I had washed dried and folded everything and I was back home. 

No breakfast other than a coffee and an apple, as I am on this diet. 



I strip washed and enjoyed the feelings of naughtiness when I put on the black panties, the  tights and a tee shirt. I took the red handled flogger and the round paddle out of the lockable chest on the landing and  laid them on a chair. I was ready to clean the bedrooms. My reward for finishing each room would be a self-spanking with the paddle and for finishing all the rooms a double dose with the paddle and a self cock whipping with the flogger.










I had cleaned one room by noon and I went into the main bedroom to set up my tablet to play one of the Nu West caning videos. As I watched the video I bent forward and paddled myself hard aboyt twnety times. I put my hand inside the waistband of the tights and held my cock tight,  masturbating while the video went on. I stopped after a couple of minutes. I had to hold off from orgasm and resumed my cleaning. Bedroom two went quickly and in an hour or so I was bending again for the paddle spanking. This time I imagined I had caught wearing the panties and had to bare my bottom. I slowly pulled the tights and knickers down to me knees and gave myself another 20 strokes with the paddle as hard as I could. My bottom was hot and I was excited as hell. I masturbated for a few  minutes and then pulled up the underwear. 

The master bedroom was next and it would take some time so I went downstairs for a bite to eat and a coffee. The doorbell rang and I couldn't really open it dressed as I was and I couldn't get upstairs without being seen by the person on the porch.

I put on a long kitchen apron and hoped that whoever it was would think I was in shorts.maybe. It was a parcel courier and he wasn't the slightest bit interested in what I was wearing. He just wanted a signature.

I was keen to receive the parcel when my wife was away as it is an anniversary gift and I did not want her opening it by mistake.


I returned to my chores and finished cleaning our bedroom in a couple of hours. 

To reward myself I picked up the flogger, pulled down the tights and knickers  and wanked myself to a reasonable level of stiffness by watching another spanking video on my laptop which I had placed on top of the chest of drawers. Turning to one side so that I could spread my legs apart and still keep one eye on the video I began to give myself whooshing flicks with the  flogger. The 9" strands are about ¼” of stiff black leather and it feels very much a whip when it hits the inside of your legs or your testicles. I closed my eyes and whipped myself as hard as I could manage. I  made myself cry out with the pain but continued to beat the soft skin into  shades of red.

After about five minutes of self lashing I picked up the paddle. Resting my head on one arm on top of the chest I pushed my bottom out and gave myself forty hard whacks. My whole torso front and back was now throbbing nicely and I felt damned good about what I had achieved that day.

The ironing would be next.

I couldn't wait for my wife to inspect what I had done but that's another day.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.