Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Sunday 5 January 2020

All kinks to all men

Bogey from OBB asked me the other day why I let my wife discipline and treat me in the way I do?

For me being the submissive in our relationship is a genuine way of showing affection for my wife. We are all slightly different in our kink. Every burro has its own saddle.


“Fear, anxiety, arousal, and pain; all are emotions and sensations. They are neither right, nor are they wrong; good nor bad. They are simply passions, a most important part of life. Feel them, fully experience them, surrender to them, and learn to accept them. As a submissive, you must let go" (Nikki Sex)






My wife enjoys riding me hard and keeping me in check.





If you haven't broached the idea of being a submissive to your wife or partner but would like to do so then I suggest you leave a copy of A Guide to the Correction of Young Gentleman by Alice Kerr Sutherland  or The Mistress Manual - The Good Girls Guide to Female Dominance, somewhere where she can discover them.

 Either in hard copy in your drawer or cupboard or accidentally as a pdf on your pc.


My wife left the house on Friday afternoon  for a detox and spa weekend with her girlfriend. She will be back late Sunday.

I spent that evening taking down all the Christmas decorations and storing them away and then cleaned and dusted the living room and hall. 

I was tempted to go to the pub and have a drink and a meal and a chat with friends but I am supposed to losing weight so I stayed at home and one glass of wine and an omelette.

As a treat I shaved my legs and gave myself a brazilian shave  before taking a shower and then I laid out my panties and a pair of tights for me to wear on Saturday morning. I didn't touch my cock or allow myself to masturbate that night in bed although I was dying to do so. I knew I had to be full of cum for when my wife arrives home. She knows about my kink for wearing female underwear so she won't be surprised by my hairless body. She will however be very cross that I indulged my self.

My wife is sharing a room with her friend to save on costs so that they have more money for their treatments.She couldn't talk from the room so she texted me instead. We had a bit of a text conversation about our evening and then she switched off with a final line - hands off your cock sweetie.

More about the weekend in the next blog.

2 comments:

  1. I love the text finale from your wife. I look forward to reading about the weekend and catching up with your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.