Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Thursday 2 January 2020

New Years Day



We got the house back to ourselves on New Years Day. 

Everyone had packed up and left by noon.

Now I just have a load of rooms to clean and tons of laundry. I am going to take the bedding to a Laundromat on Saturday for wash and dry in their big machines and then do a long big ironing session on Sunday. 

My wife is going off with a friend this weekend for a detox spa session so she is looking forward to that and she will expect the house to be spotless on her return. I quite enjoy it when she goes away as I can get dressed up in panties and tights to do my chores. I also get to whip myself for not doing the chores quickly enough.

Anyway, that is all still a few days away and today I am back at a client to finish off a project.

On New Years Day we had been invited to a drinks party at a neighbours. All very civilised. 

Just a few nibbles and a drink or two and then home. As we were getting dressed my wife asked to inspect my bottom to see if there were any red marks. I bent over and she ran a finger across my cheeks. I shivered at the touch. She declared that there was nothing to see and said she would change that situation next week with a good caning. I thanked her.

Actually she said, since you've been so good you can go the party  with the plug up your bottom. Stay in that position. 



She went to the bedside drawer  where we keep our smaller toys and creams and in a minute or so she had applied KY to my hole and eased the plug into my bum. 

Off you go darling. She gave me a hard slap on my cheek as I stood up.

I walked over to the chest of drawers, cheeks clenched together, and pulled out a pair of tight elastic tummy control underpants  and managed to slide them on without the plug coming out.
I knew from experience that I need to wear these tight pants to keep a plug inside if I was going to be standing around at a party,








When I was dressed my wife clicked the remote and there was a low buzzing noise from inside my trousers. The plug rolled around in my ass in a wonderful motion and caressed my prostrate.

Right ho off we go and be good. I will zap you if you are behaving well. No politics.

She gave me another quick pulse with her fingers in her in her handbag switching the remote on and off.

Needless to say I was a model guest. I don't think anyone heard the occasional buzzing noise.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds terribly exciting. And I'm pretty sure it would help ensure good behaviour!

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.