Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Wednesday 1 January 2020

Happy New Year




Spanks for passing by.

Resolutions

Loose weight
Blog a bit more often

Be better behaved (well maybe not)


The weekend before last I had been told by my wife to expect a caning.

 However, the preparations for Christmas and the imminent arrival of family members prevented my wife from finding the time to deal with me. I was slightly grumpy during the day of Christmas Eve and when our family house guests went out for a last minute run to the shops my wife signalled for me to go upstairs with her.

 Once in the bedroom she asked what I was playing at. I said maybe I was missing some attention and she told me to stop thinking just about myself and start getting in the mood for Christmas. No-one wanted a grumpy person wandering round during the festive season. She took me into the bathroom and told me to take my trousers down and bend over with hands on the sink. She turned on the radio and gave me twenty hard spanks with the bathbrush. This had an immediate wonderful effect in my head as the happy endorphins zipped around my body.

I thanked her for taking the time to sort me out and she threatened me with a damn good caning if I did not behave.


nervous-submissive-man.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Michael - A Happy New Year. Be better behaved, I doubt it:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ronnie
    Thanks for stopping by and you are probably right to have doubts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Christmas bathroom treat. Happy New Year.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello SP II
    Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. HNY

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.