Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Tuesday 14 January 2020

Last weekend



Last weekend went off quietly, which was a good thing after all the Christmas and New Year activity. We sat and planned a vacation in Spain for May. We chose a villa again with a pool and I tried to see it on internet maps so that I could tell if it was overlooked by neighbouring houses.

I love skinny dipping but my wife will not countenance it if there is a chance we might be seen.




 I often go in to the water at night  when the moon and stars are out and I can do this in the dark even if there are houses close by. 

I like Spain because my wife gets quite fruity on holiday over there when she has a drink is not wearing many clothes in the hot days. 
 A few years back she would go commando on holiday evenings to excite me but now it is a thong or a brazilian knicker.

I didn't do anything over the weekend to merit corporal punishment so late on Sunday I asked if I could have some strokes with the bathbrush to calm my anxieties about a work project. My wife agreed and I lay over her legs whilst she was sitting up in bed. That position gives plenty of arm swing space for cracking spanks with the long brush. Before starting the spanking she commented that she could still see some red lines from the caning earlier in the week so she was pleased with her efforts.



The sex that followed was  nice and erotic and I was allowed to come for the first time since I had been placed in denial before Christmas. 

I was stood up by the side of the bed and my wife spanked my bare bottom with her hand whilst I pumped away. At the last moment I turned to face her and she let me cum over her body. I wiped my hand dry with my tongue and then knelt to lick the cum off her body. I cleaned her up with a wet wipe and she rolled over to sleep.


1 comment:

  1. I love how you automatically have to clean up. I do too ��
    Youngsubhub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.