Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Friday 27 December 2019

Meritoriously whipped - the punishment starts




My wife tried out a few test strokes with the crop, zipping it through the air behind me to worry me and then laying the crop across both cheeks to show me where she was going to strike first. With quick movements she gave me the first five strokes all landing in the same place and I howled with surprise and pain.

Do be quiet or I will start again.

I went back on to tip toes to arch my bottom and the next five strokes were delivered just as speedily under the curve of my cheeks at the top of my legs. I kicked one leg up and she whacked the back of my calf to make me put it down again.

She carefully rolled the end of the crop up and down my bottom and I felt the pleasure of my predicament one more time. Then five more strokes and I jumped again with the pain. More gentle taps on the insides of my legs and whack, whack, whack, whack, whack. I moaned as I began to absorb the pain and crave more. I was shooting into sub space.












After twenty five strokes she stopped and I rested over the back of the chair, breathing deeply to slow my heartbeat.


Stand and rest your cock over the back of the chair.

I levered myself up, with the muscles in bottom aching from the beating and kicked off my pants that had fallen to my ankles. This was a new position she had come up with. I wasn’t quite sure what she meant. I was worried about what was coming next but wanted to show her I was totally submissive and sorry for my behaviour at that party the other night.


I raised my hips behind the chair and she pulled my balls and penis up and over the top of the chairback, which sloped slightly towards the seat. 
To maintain my balance on my toes I needed to push down with palms on the top pf the chairback. My calf and thigh muscles were straining and taught but I felt that I could hold the position comfortably if I kept my weight off my perineum which was pressed down against the chair top. 

I looked down at my shaved prick and balls which I had to admit looked very exposed. My penis was horizontal and at about half stiffness. The blood flow was restricted so try as I might I could not get it to go vertically erect. 

My wife was obviously enjoying inflicting the punishment. . She stood to my side and ran the tip of the crop over my thighs and along my prick. Then with a quick flick of her wrist she lashed the tab against my prick. As the pain shot through to my brain I lurched forward in surprise. Then again and again she cropped me on the cock and I watched as each short weal appeared on my tender skin. 


2 comments:

  1. I'm liking this story - what an exciting experience for you both. I do the same 'deep breathing' to try and calm down when I'm being punished.
    CK

    ReplyDelete
  2. After 5 years of relationship with my boyfriend, he suddenly changed and stopped contacting me regularly. He offered to apologize for not seeing me all the time. He stopped answering my calls and my text messages and he stopped seeing me regularly. I then started to meet him with different girl friends, but each time he said that he loved me and that he needed time to think about our relationship. But after I contacted (padmanlovespell@yahoo.com), Dr. Padman of the temple of spells cast a love spell and after one day my boyfriend started to contact me regularly and we moved in together after a few months and he was more open to me. than before and he started spending more time with me than his friends. We finally got married and have now been happily married for 2 years with a son. Since Dr. Padman of padmanlovespell@yahoo.com helped me, my partner is very stable, loyal and closer to me than before

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.