Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Thursday 26 December 2019

Meritoriously whipped - the preparation


Image result for no politics please"

My wife came into the bedroom where I stood, in just my pants, waiting for her.

Turn to face me!

I swivelled round and she plunged one hand into the front of my pants and gripped my balls tightly.

Look at me!




Slowly she squeezed her grip and her long fingernails penetrated  the soft skin of my scrotum. I screwed up my face in pain as I stared into her steely eyes.

Have you washed ?

This morning Ma,am.

Well that’s not good enough. I have to look at your bare bum so go wash your ass now.

She released her grip and I went to the bathroom







When I returned she was sat on the bed twirling the crop in her hands.

Assume the position.

I bent over the chair and spread my legs. My stiff cock was tortured by the wood frame of the chair back.

I think you know why you’re here and your going to get fifty strokes. I have told you time and again that people don’t want to hear your views on politics.

No Ma’am. I mean yes Ma’am. Sorry Ma’am.

I don’t want you to make any noise. Count the strokes in your head if you can and tell me when you have had fifty.  If I think your bottom is sore enough I will stop.

She reached down with one hand to unhook pants over my stiff penis. She squeezed my balls again and then pulled the pants down my thighs in a see-saw motion. I lifted myself on tip-toe and presented my bottom for a well deserved punishment. 

The tip of the crop ran up and down the insides of my legs as she teased me with the pleasure of the feel of the leather. Looking at her in the mirror I saw the crop being raised to shoulder level.



1 comment:

  1. After 5 years of relationship with my boyfriend, he suddenly changed and stopped contacting me regularly. He offered to apologize for not seeing me all the time. He stopped answering my calls and my text messages and he stopped seeing me regularly. I then started to meet him with different girl friends, but each time he said that he loved me and that he needed time to think about our relationship. But after I contacted (padmanlovespell@yahoo.com), Dr. Padman of the temple of spells cast a love spell and after one day my boyfriend started to contact me regularly and we moved in together after a few months and he was more open to me. than before and he started spending more time with me than his friends. We finally got married and have now been happily married for 2 years with a son. Since Dr. Padman of padmanlovespell@yahoo.com helped me, my partner is very stable, loyal and closer to me than before

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.