Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Wednesday 25 December 2019

Meritoriously cropped - setting the scene



I was whipped on the bottom, balls and cock yesterday as punishment for my behaviour at a Christmas party on Sunday. I had overstepped the mark by expressing my right wing views and my wife had overheard me. She gave me the look  from where she was standing, the cease and desist look, so I lowered my tone a bit but I did not stop my discourse entirely.for another five minutes or so.

She was mad at me on the way home and the dark mood continued until the next morning.








At about 11 am she sent me upstairs telling me to strip to my pants and get the riding whip out the chest. This is no ordinary riding crop but rather a fully fledged leather punishment whip with a long split tab. It can be used for play but it  is designed to inflict pain when used with vigour.


I removed my clothes, placed the chair in front of the mirror, knowing that I would be stretched over the back of it hands on the seat in a short while, and then I stood with my hands on my head waiting for the footsteps on the landing. 



2 comments:

  1. Well if the right- wing views included 'Bring back the birch",I don't see the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After 5 years of relationship with my boyfriend, he suddenly changed and stopped contacting me regularly. He offered to apologize for not seeing me all the time. He stopped answering my calls and my text messages and he stopped seeing me regularly. I then started to meet him with different girl friends, but each time he said that he loved me and that he needed time to think about our relationship. But after I contacted (padmanlovespell@yahoo.com), Dr. Padman of the temple of spells cast a love spell and after one day my boyfriend started to contact me regularly and we moved in together after a few months and he was more open to me. than before and he started spending more time with me than his friends. We finally got married and have now been happily married for 2 years with a son. Since Dr. Padman of padmanlovespell@yahoo.com helped me, my partner is very stable, loyal and closer to me than before

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.