Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Saturday 28 December 2019

Meritoriously whipped - pain, pleasure, pain



I was being punished for talking politics at a Christmas party and for expounding my right wing views. 



Right then I was wishing that I had talked about the weather or shopping or something. My penis had been caned by the rod end  of the riding crop and I was  staring down at six short red lines across the tight skin on my prick. My wife smirked as I shifted my weight from one leg to the other trying to maintain my balance with my hips as high as I could get them  and my perineum pressed to the chairback.







Lift your prick out the way. I want to reach your balls.

I said that I could not hold my balance if I took my hands off the chair back as I was already on my tip toes. My wife laughed and came to stand close by my side. I felt her thigh brush mine and my penis stiffened a bit more as her left hand reached under my cock to squeeze my balls hard. She lifted them free as I pushed upwards to release them.

Step back from the chair and then spread your legs wide and bend over, like a naughty schoolboy.

I stepped away from the chair. I thought I knew what was about to happen as I parted my thighs and rested my palms on my knees, staring down at my sore prick.

Slowly with exquisite patience my wife traced the tab of the crop up and around my inner thighs,my bumhole and the backs of my thighs. I wiggled my whole body in keen excitement trying to encourage her to keep on doing what she was doing. I could have stayed like that all night as the crop tickled and caressed me.





After a minute or two of pleasuring me she ran the tab between my legs and under my balls and with a quick flick of the wrist she slapped the tab hard into the testicles. I caught my breath and absorbed the pain. She slapped again harder this time and then in rapid strokes be must have spanked my balls ten times. The pain was intense she hadn’t done this so hard ever. On previous occasions she had spanked once and paused and then spanked again and paused. Now it seemed for the first time she really wanted to punish me.

 I focused my mind on the erotic side of what was happening, trying to capture subspace in my head whilst concentrating on my submission.


She slapped my testicles another ten times and I dragged an image into my head of my wife wearing leather trousers or maybe a latex bodysuit and me as a much younger man being thrashed by this dominatrix. It worked for a while and I managed to absorb the pain. 

Then she really smacked me with a sharp upwards stroke. I cried out "no ma’am ", "stop ma’am". 

This wasn’t our safe word but it was a plea from my heart. She ignored me. I was breaking out in a sweat holding my position, head down watching the tab smack against the tender skin. Enough, enough, I kept thinking as she continued the punishment. I figured she was trying to break me and she was close to doing so. I yelped and moaned and finally, surprisingly, she stopped. No more slaps against my painful swollen balls.

 I am sorry Mistress. Truly sorry. I won’t let you down again Mistress.

She whipped the crop hard with three strokes across my shoulders. She had never flogged me there before.

Stay like you are. I am going to get a drink. I don’t think I have ever got so much satisfaction out of whipping you and I want to enjoy this some more.

I brought my legs together to make it easier to lock my knees and stay bent over. I waited and waited. 




3 comments:

  1. I suspect she was unsuccessful in whipping any sense into you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two of the 3 pictures accompanying this entry are wonderful. Mistress Diana who is so Maternal with Her "Good Boy Goooood Boyyyyy" is so dominant and Motherly in her control of Her submissives. The other of a Mother perhaps disciplining Her son at night as maybe his Sister comes down to see what all the fuss is about and complains to Her Mum "but he woke me with all his whimperings and moanings"

    The male testicles can take far more pulling and stretching and beating and crushing than many people realise. Glad that those testicles and penis were treated in the most appropriate way. Femsup

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.