Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Sunday 29 December 2019

Meritoriously whipped - waiting







 My wife had gone downstairs for a drink and I was listening out for her footsteps trying to gauge if I could stand up and stretch without getting caught. I was sore in the bottom and throbbing in my genitals and the backs of my legs were aching. 










I decided not to risk moving. I tried relaxation to pass the time. First I thought of my toes, wiggled them and relaxed them, Then my ankles, wiggle and relax, then my calf muscles. You get the picture. I hardly noticed the time passing. When I had reached my shoulders and started to relax my neck muscles my wife returned and slapped me across the bottom with her hand.










When I was downstairs I was thinking of letting you off any more punishment. What do you think?





I think you decided not to do that Ma’am








That’s the right answer. I am going to cane you thirty times but I am going to do that tomorrow. Right now I want you to make me come. That glass of wine has made me  nice and mellow. Stay where you are until I call you over.

By twisting my head slightly I could see her taking off her clothes. I could see her legs and ankles as she sat on the bed and I heard the bedside drawer open. A few seconds later she had swung her legs onto the bed and I heard the buzz of the vibrator.

Come here bad boy.

I stood up and stretched my muscles. My erection waved in front as I made my way to the bed.

Stand there and wank. 

I pumped my still sore prick into action and she put her hand out to squeeze my balls tightly.

Who is in charge here?

You are Ma'am.

And you had better not forget it.

No Ma'am, thank you for punishing me Ma'am. 

Before I got to come she pulled me down into her thighs and I began to  lick her cunt vigorously whilst she held my head between her hands my head telling me not to stop, for god's sake don't stop.

3 comments:

  1. Michael you are a very lucky man. Your wife is an incredible woman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a real player.Thanks for stopping by and have a Happy New Year.

      Delete
  2. After 5 years of relationship with my boyfriend, he suddenly changed and stopped contacting me regularly. He offered to apologize for not seeing me all the time. He stopped answering my calls and my text messages and he stopped seeing me regularly. I then started to meet him with different girl friends, but each time he said that he loved me and that he needed time to think about our relationship. But after I contacted (padmanlovespell@yahoo.com), Dr. Padman of the temple of spells cast a love spell and after one day my boyfriend started to contact me regularly and we moved in together after a few months and he was more open to me. than before and he started spending more time with me than his friends. We finally got married and have now been happily married for 2 years with a son. Since Dr. Padman of padmanlovespell@yahoo.com helped me, my partner is very stable, loyal and closer to me than before

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.