Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Sunday 3 June 2018

Sunday spanklet



Image result for fantasy woman

What's Your Fantasy?

Would it be that I would tie you up,
upon an iron bed?
Visit every secret place,
from your ankles to your head?

Or talking dirty might be your thing,
and I'll respond in kind.
"Give it to me hard" I yell,
as I fuck you with my mind.

Dress me up in sexy clothes,
a schoolgirl for your play.
A nurse, a slut, a secretary.
Different outfit every day.

Or perhaps you'd like to spank me?
A naughty game for two.
If that doesn't sound like quite your thing,
maybe I'll spank you.

Menage a trois? Sounds like fun.
Two girls for your show.
If that's what makes you hot for me,
how could I say no?

Maybe voyeurism is your bag,
to watch me touch myself.
Or watch the neighbors play at love,
the cameras on the shelf.

So I will be your fantasy,
a new girl every night.
Or maybe THAT'S your fantasy.
Tell me, am I right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to Sunshine28 at the Allpoetry website

4 comments:

  1. i so enjoyed reading this today. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fondles. Lovely to hear from you this morning and I enjoyed reading your recent posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I've gone and measured that plug for you :) but here it is anyway - 1 and a quarter inch across at the widest, and 1 and 3/4 inch long not counting the stem and base.

      Delete
  3. That was fun reading and fantasizing. A different adventure each night. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.