Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Monday 4 June 2018

Holiday day 3

I made my wife some tea in the bathroom the other morning when I heard her showering, after discovering that paddle tennis bat. It was my secret that my bum was a little bit hot. 
I talked to her for a while sitting on the loo and admiring her body. 

When she got out I stood up and towelled her dry. It was cute getting into all her nooks and crannies and getting all the water off her body.

I was on my knees at one point and I kissed her pubes at the front and then her bottom on both cheeks. When she was dry she passed me the sun lotion which I rubbed in all over her body.

Then she sent me off for her swimsuit and I dressed her and placed her sandals on her feet.
She was ready to face the day. I kissed her bare toes and asked her if she would cane me later?

Image result for dominant woman by pool

She said I would have to wait and see. In the meantime she said, you can wash these. She handed me her pants and clothes from the day before and went off to sit by the pool until I made breakfast.

I do like holidays.

4 comments:

  1. Well it seems you've got your work cut out for you these holidays! Keep it up! You sound fabulously happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happier than I have been in a long time. Smiles.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! It's nice catching up on your blog posts again. =)

    Your vacation sounds wonderful thus far! Hope your caning happens soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are having such a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.