Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Saturday 2 June 2018

Warm butt in the morning


Image result for early morning sunI got up early today, like I always do and went to the pool for a swim. I love this time of day when I am in a hot place and the sun is just starting to heat things up but the temperature is cool.









I enjoy skinny dipping and if I had my own place in the sun I would swim naked all the time. 

However on holiday I am only permitted to do this in the late evening when it is dark  because my wife does not want me to be seen by some gardener or house owner arriving out of the blue during the day.

After my swim I was looking around the basement room under the house where the owner kept the sun loungers and other garden stuff. I was just being nosey really. I had time to kill. 

Our ritual on holiday is that I do my own thing reading a book or working on the pc until my wife wakes up. I don't disturb her. She gets to lie in as long as she wants. Often we prepare some sort of food shopping list the evening before and I will go in to town by myself early to get what is wanted.

Anyway I was looking around the storeroom when I came across a box with all sorts of garden games in it. It was mainly old stuff but near the top was a  paddle tennis bat which had obviously seen lots of use. When I picked it up it felt real heavy. It was a laminate wood but a lot denser than usual.


My spanko brain gave me a set of instructions in seconds. I held the bat in one hand and bent over and spanked myself hard. The feeling of the smack against the wet shorts was pleasurable and I smacked myself hard twice on each cheek. Even nicer. 







I stood up, put the bat down and yanked my swimshorts down to my knees. Grabbing the paddle I bent over again and gave myself a really hard spanking of thirty smacks on each cheek.. My brain cells felt the endorphins kick in within seconds. When my bottom was as hot as I could make it I stopped, pulled up my shorts and headed upstairs to make  a coffee. I felt a delicious release and a flood of well being as I climbed the garden steps with a lovely red bottom. 

I kind of hoped that my wife would discover the marks and whip me some more but I knew that the redness would be gone before she woke up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.