Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Saturday 9 June 2018

Cultural tour not what was expected



Image result for cordoba old townWe went on a visit to a large historic city yesterday. It was a longish drive but enjoyable. We chatted away about our plans for some small works on our house. My wife reminded me that I would have to do something with the chest of toys that sits on the landing. She did not want carpenters or builders moving that and discovering what is in it.



As we approached our destination there was a billboard advertising one of Spain's largest department stores - which happens to be one in which my wife has bought some nice stuff on our previous holiday visits,

Oh goodie, she exclaimed. Some retail therapy.

In a sarcastic sort of way  I asked if we should go there before or after our historical tour?

Oh before, she said, with a smile. I need to have my batteries fully charged for shopping
I don't want to be too tired to get round.

In another petulant voice I commented that I thought we were here for culture.

I beg your pardon. Don't forget yourself young man - we are here to do whatever I want. There'l be no more spankings for you if you carry on like that.

I quickly apologised. I am sorry ma'am.

As we approached the exit for the town centre and not the old town she pointed at the sign and told me to pull off the highway onto the slip road. The signs to the store were easy enough to follow and soon we were in the underground car park. 

We walked into the basement part of the shop and  my wife suggested a coffee and cake and to get us started.

After the coffee she set off to the ladies clothes department and left me to pay the bill and mooch about the technical pc and TV department. Forty five minutes later she called on the mobile to tell me to meet and see what she was buying. I found her near the main changing room on the ladies level. I liked the lemon yellow dress she had on so that was approved so then she went to put on the capri pants and a shirt. Those were good too. She told me she had bought some underwear but she wasn't about to model that in the store. I could see it home she said, if I was a good boy

Related imageWhilst she got back into her normal clothes I looked around the floor and then this gorgeous woman came by me wearing an incredible pair of shorts. I pretended not to look and followed her for a while as she picked stuff off the the rails and put it back.

Having fun? my wife said as she came up behind me.

Er no just waiting for you.

Sure honey. Whatever you say but she is far too young for you so let's just go.







She took me by the arm and we went off to pay for her selection of goodies

We decided to leave the car where it was and after depositing the purchases in the car we went back upstairs and took a taxi into the old part.

We had a snack lunch, My wife had the wine and I got the water. Afterwards we went on a great walking tour and did our "history studying" for the day

On the drive home my wife fell asleep the whole way. I woke her up at the house and as it was still a warm evening I suggested we went for a skinny dip. This was turned down at first but then she said I could do it whilst she went for a shower. 

After a brisk few lengths in the chilly water I walked naked back to the bedroom.

My wife handed me her laundry and pants and told me to get the washing on in the machine downstairs and hand wash her pants. 

When I was done she said we could have a pizza from the freezer and watch a film.

You can rub my feet as well slave. Don't think I haven't forgotten that incident withe the girl in the shorts either. We can deal with that tomorrow. I think it's time your bottom was introduced to the riding crop.

Yes Miss. Thank you Miss. Can I wear a pair of your pants Miss?



No you may not. But you can come her to get your balls smacked for the insolent request. 

I stood in front of her , still naked , feet apart and hands on my head. The position is a familiar one. She sat down on the bed and my prick was stiffening slightly as she took my  balls in one hand and squeezed them hard.

She let go and swung the palm and fingers of one hand up into my crotch. I shuddered with the pain as she smacked my balls hard. Look at me, she instructed. I looked down into her eyes as she put one hand behind my butt to stop me pulling away and smacked me hard a further ten times. I was jumping and moaning trying to keep myself from asking her to stop.

With the final smack delivered she spanked my bottom once on the side of one cheek and told me to get on with my jobs whilst she showered. I did as I was told.

As we went to bed later on  I gave my wife a foot rub and then she let me indulge myself by rubbing her feet against my prick. She pushed hard with her toes into my crotch to make it clear who was the boss and then let me wank whilst watching her use her fingers on herself.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.