Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Thursday 7 June 2018

Nice day out with surprise purchase.

Image result for calahonda spainWe had a good lunch out today in a nearby seaside town. Some people might look down on these places but it is really very pleasant and a lot of the Brit influence has gone away into the hills. 






It is about 15 minutes from our rented house.

I was driving around looking for a space to park so we could head off for a short walk and a long lunch when a shop on a corner caught my eye. It was a riding tack shop. (The area is full of stables and riding holiday venues).

I parked a couple of streets away and made a point of walking past the shop on the way towards the beach. My wife stopped me and said she had worked out what I was thinking, since, she said, all you seem capable of this holiday is having your butt whipped.

 "So I'll go in there and buy a crop and you can go the shop over the road there and get us a newspaper". She smiled at me.

  "They will think it less strange if a woman buys what you want. If they see you they'll just think kinky old man."

I needed no second instruction. My wife joined me a few moments later holding a long parcel nicely wrapped in brown paper. 
Image result for riding crop in a parcel

"Here take this back to the car and I'll see you on the beach walk. Don't dawdle and don't open the parcel. I am sure you know what is inside."










I passed her the newspaper and  did as I was told walking briskly back to the car with my mind racing thinking about what I was holding and how it might end up being used. 

We enjoyed a fabulous afternoon with some long cunnilingus back at the house. 

The long parcel is still unwrapped.

I have just had my morning swim and I gave myself ten hard swats with that paddle tennis bat on each damp cold cheek in the pool storeroom. They really stung. I am playing a risky  game of being caught out with this self spanking lark. 

Will I get whipped more or less if my wife sees the red marks? They are usually gone by lunchtime.

6 comments:

  1. I just discovered your site and find it very interesting. I hope your wife carries on disciplining you and that you carry on writing about it.

    So your wife does not approve of self spanking? She has company there, neither does my girlfriend. She says my bottom is under her control, she is the only person who is allowed to spank it.

    We once met another couple via a spanking site and they suggested a partner swap, each woman would spank the other woman's partner. My girlfriend would not allow it, but she did agree to a joint spanking. The other guy and I both bared our bottoms and were spanked by our respective partners. That was very exciting.

    Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH sounds like a wonderful new toy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fondles
      I think it might be used a lot before the holiday is over.

      Delete
  3. I love riding crops. I hope it comes out to play soon for you. You will be in trouble if your wife catches you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie
      Thanks for stopping by. I love the feel of the end of the crop runing gently over my skin before the whipping starts.

      Delete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.