Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Sunday 10 June 2018

Touch it

Image result for female fantasy


Touch It

Read the message in my eyes,
when I boldly stare.
"I know what you do at night,
when no one else is there."

I know your body rises,
eager to explode.
Your hand roams gently downward
and firmly takes ahold.

Hard body's there to meet you.
You dream of something hot,
to aid you in your pleasure,
but which girl's in that thought?

Can I offer a suggestion
of who it ought to be?
Play along and listen...
I think it should be me.

I would know just what to do,
with my hands and lips.
Cuz mine were made for pleasing
that place between your hips.

And you could spend a month
on my breasts alone.
If they were yours to touch, to taste.
Elicits fevered groan.

But the thought that makes you lose yourself
inside your fantasy,
would be to push my legs apart
and slide inside of me.

So next time that you see me
with my wicked little smile,
know I want you to get off on me,
of this there's no denial.

But to know you do this brings me pleasure
when I'm touching too.
So next time I'm "alone" at night,
I'll get off on you


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Thanks to sunshine28 at allpoetry.com)

Related image

1 comment:

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.