Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Monday 14 November 2016

Swimwear thoughts

We were talking holidays the other day.  Sort of planning a pre-plan. Just musing on where we might go.

Any way a few hours later I was googling bikinis.

In the past there were those crochet type, knitted swimsuits and then the  large, body covering split swimsuits which you couldn't really call a bikini.


Image result for retro woolen bikiniImage result for retro woolen bikini



Then  bikinis began to be made with less material but sold for higher prices.







Image result for big pant bikini with plastic side straps on bottomImage result for big pant bikini with plastic side straps on bottom


Knitted bikinis made a re-appearance but I don't think they are very dependable when wet.

Image result for knitted bikinis retro




Spanking a bikini clad bottom is a favourite fantasy. Regrettably a lot of the internet stories about swimwear spankings are M/f or F/f, so probably it is probably best not to post one of these.


Image result for spanked in a bikini
Image result for spanked in a bikini













Thinking about taking a pool spanking from my wife is always stimulating and Banjo had it dead to rights. I shall start thinking of a story.

Image result for spanked in a bikini



But for an all time great bikini this new style  has to get my vote. I could go across her lap in a heartbeat.

 :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.