Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Monday 17 October 2016

Quiet weekend

Image result for rainy day


Not a lot to comment on about this weekend. I was working away on a project and arrived back late Saturday. Sunday was just a chores day and now it's back to the grind.

However, there was a mention from my Mistress and Wife that I should be around on Thursday, because she has a presentation to give out of the office and will be home early that afternoon. My spirits are lifted. 

Some afternoon delight on a wet October afternoon would be nice.


 :

4 comments:

  1. And by "wet" October, you really mean....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe not torrential but just slippery damp.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like Thursday afternoon is a wonderful time to have some wet fun... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.