Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Monday 29 August 2016

Car capers

Image result for female masturbating in car drawing

My wife asked to see the results of the Friday caning and said that she might add to them at the end of the weekend.

We had a day of shopping, as a prelude to a short holiday later next month. We each bought swimwear  and a new evening outfit for warmer weather. My wife bought one of those stripey tube dresses. He ass looks great in the form fitting material. While we were sitting having a coffee she told me she wanted some time shopping on her own so I could take the bags back to the car and meet her in an hour.

I wandered around window shopping and then got a text telling me to meet her. She had more shopping bags.

Driving home in the sun my wife pulled out a small box from one of the bags and showed me a holiday purchase. It was small hand grip vibrator from a well known sex store. It was shaped a bit like a computer mouse and was designed for surface contact not penetration.

Without further ado she unwrapped it, added the batteries and then lifted her summer dress to use the vibrator over her panties. Then she told me to put some music on the radio and I drove on as she lay back, eyes closed buzzing away.

 I glanced down at her bare thighs clenching and unclenching as she gave herself more than three orgasms.

"That was nice," she murmered, still with her eyes closed.

She dozed for a while, with a cat got the cream look on her face. When we were nearly home she repacked the vibrator back in its box.

"That will do nicely for the holiday." she commented. "Time for you to make me a nice lunch"

1 comment:

  1. That must have been quite a distraction for you while driving.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.