Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Saturday 26 March 2016

Shopping and waiting.

We had to go shopping yesterday. We completed the household stuff quite quickly and went to a department store for a coffee  after loading the bags in the car.

My wife said she wanted an hour of shopping on her own, without me trailing after her, so I was left to my own devices. We agreed to meet in the cafe.  I wandered through the store and inevitably ended up on the edge of the lingerie section. 

As I picked up some very brief knickers  from the rack I was surprised by a voice behind me.

"Can't find what you're looking for Sir?"

I turned to find a friend of my wife behind me. I didn't know her well. We had been introduced at a party last year.

"Only joking," she said, as my face went a deep red. She had been imitating a shop assistant.

"I won't tell if it's a present of course. But if it's for you then maybe the blue would suit you and you need a bigger size."

I laughed and said I was looking for an Easter gift.

"OK. Have fun."  she said and then she was off. I watched her shapely bum, encased in a tight skirt, as she made her way further into the bras and knickers.

I set off for the coffee shop and as I sat and waited for S  a short fantasy came into my head, involving my wife and the woman I had just met. Here is the jist of it.




          Have a good Easter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.