Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Saturday 30 January 2016

In my place



Yes darling it is nice to be home. I do hope you’ve done your housework today - I don’t want to have to cane you again. What’s for dinner? 

 My wife asked to see my bottom yesterday. She admired her own handiwork because there were still several weals and red lines on the cheeks from the previous day's thrashing.

She asked if I thought I had learned my lesson and I said that I had.

For a moment I thought she was going to repeat the exercise but then she just told me to pull up my trousers and to serve her well that evening.

I made her dinner, ran her bath and afterwards when she was in her dressing gown and downstairs in the sitting room I gave her feet a pedicure and rub whilst she caught up on a programme about Russia.. It was good to be back on my knees in front of her.

Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Having marks from the previous day shows she did a good job. I love it when I'm marked for a day or two.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.