Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Saturday 15 August 2015

Stressed out.



There was nothing I should have been spanked for yesterday but I just needed to relax so when I arrived home and my wife was in the bathroom I asked her for a stress relief spanking. 


We had a bit of time before we were due out so she obliged me. 

Taking down the bath-brush from the hook she told me to drop my pants and bend over the washbasin.

Forty very hard swats later and I was feeling a lot better.

329shq00277.jpg (168×112)
I kissed her toes and we got on with the evening.






One of the best bath-brush spankings on video is here in Spanking Library and is well worth $3.00

Have a good Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.