Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Friday 26 June 2015

Summer arriving maybe

A short summer might just have started. It is getting sunnier and warmer here in the UK .

Dresses are getting shorter.




Hats are required in order to keep cool





Getting dressed to go shopping takes less time 



Swimwear is quicker to dry


Light taps before bed are more frequent when someone has imbibed too much.

And holiday spankings get  that little bit harder harder, for those men who gaze at girls on the beach from behind their sunglasses.


2 comments:

  1. I agree with the final comment. My wife should deal with me for looking at women on the beach, which typically happens when we visit my sister in law, so both of them should spank me.

    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So maybe you should just own up and get your spankings Baxter.

      Delete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.