Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Monday 4 August 2014

We've come a long way in a short time.

It will be hard for anyone under 20 to believe it now, when you can key any combination of words about sex and your kink into an internet search  and be drenched in images within seconds, but when I was in puberty and beginning a long acquaintance with my stiff prick, I had to find my erotic jollies in more mundane paper-based publications.



The shopping catalogues offered the best opportunity for exciting brain stimuli and they probably left me with a deep rooted interest in ladies lingerie.










Even dressing gowns and nighties in a womens magazine, could help get a young boy going and feed the neurons with sexy thoughts and raise the appendage.




A couple of years into my mid-teens  I became aware of Mayfair and Penthouse at the barbers and looked eagerly for the sort of photo shot that I liked best, bare bottoms, short skirts and the odd reader’s letter talking about spanking.















What a sea change in availability of spanking material in the last 30 years?

These days youngsters have it too easy nowadays, that's what I think!

Can you imagine finding all of this at the click of a button in 1970.








1 comment:

  1. Back in the 8mm days, it was a media desert. However, it was happening in real life.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.