Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Thursday 23 January 2014

Tight tights




Tights (hose) and leggings and the materials in which they can now make them are well matched to the daring way that women want to dress this winter.

Every day I seem to get a view of a gorgeous bottom framed between a small sweater or jacket and a pair of winter boots.







When you are  inside a bar or an office building the views and exposure can get get pretty racy.












Years ago you only got to see a butt in tights 

if you had made it to the bedroom.






I can't get tights and spankings in tights out of my head these days. 

And after watching this video maybe I should be strapped  like the next guy.





2 comments:

  1. You can get some sexy looking tights these days. I have a few pairs myself. Not one for leggings.

    Have a good weekend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wearing tights, with my leotard and spikes,my boy toy not too happy, he's in panties, garter belt, and hose! Very soon it's time too wear your pretty clothes, dress or skirt? Anything goes, he has an appointment, at the beauty shop, waxed those eyebrows, trim and color your locks, goldilocks! Sexy blonde bombshell you will be, at the wedding reception, in a corset and stockings, your dress will be sexy and tight, push everything up, just right! Don't forget the ladie's room is on the right? Good nite! Amanda.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.