Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Sunday 22 December 2013

Christmas caning last Saturday

My wife resolved to make the cane sing last weekend. I was able to ask for 2 days of Advent Calendar on Saturday because she announced that she had time to deal with me just before we went out with friends. She thought it would be amusing if I was to sit at dinner with a scorched bottom.

“You will be on the edge of your seat,” she said. “And be very attentive.”

When I had done all the jobs for the day I climbed the stairs to find her laying on the bed in her dressing gown, drying the nail varnish on her toes and fingernails.







She took the glass of wine that I offered and told me that the bathroom needed cleaning.

“Not a full clean, just around the bath and on the vanity unit and the small bin needs emptying.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“And come back her naked with the long whippy cane.”

“Yes ma’am”

Ten minutes or so later I walked back into the bedroom with a stiffy waving in front of me and the cane offered out in my hands. She tried to look serious but I could see she was laughing at me a bit.


“You won’t be needing that wobbly thing but I am glad you’re pleased to see me. Get down on your knees at the end of the bed.”

I did as instructed and she slid herself down the bed until she was sitting on the end of the mattress.

“Pass me the cane and ask for your treat.”

“Please ma’am? Please could you open box 11 of the calendar?”

“I surely will and quite hard too. Turn to the side and get down on all fours.”

She tapped my bottom with the cane to judge the distance and told me to move a bit further away from the bed. Lowering my head to the ground and raising my bottom high, I waited with butterflies in my stomach. I wanted the cane but didn’t, if you know what I mean.

Whizz and crack, the cane came from on high and zipped into my skin. I buried my head deeper into the carpet and pushed my bottom up higher practically begging for the next stroke. It came quickly enough and she paced herself through the next nine strokes with what I judged to be ten second intervals. The waiting between each stroke was deliciously tense making and gave me time to contemplate where she would land the cane next. My stiffness had gone by the fourth stroke

“Stand up.”

I got to my feet.

“Thank you for the 104 strokes so far ma’am.” I stood there with my head down, avoiding a direct gaze on her quim, which was visible where the robe had fallen apart at her waist.

“Lie on your tummy on the bed.”

I moved round to the side of the bed

“Put some pillows down and lie over those.”

This was novel. She doesn’t usually do comfort spankings.

When I was in position my wife got up and stood to one side swishing the cane through the air.

“I’m waiting.”

I turned my head  to look at her. She had removed her dressing gown and was stood naked.

“Please ma’am? Could we open box 12 of the calendar?”

“Oh yes, and I am going to make these count.”

With careful consideration she caned me twice, but they were moderate strokes. I relished the comfortable position and ground my penis into the mound of the pillows. In my youth I might have come very quickly on the bed linen when spanked on my front. My enjoyment was cut short.

“This isn’t working. I can’t get any swing without hitting the ceiling. Kneel up on the bed and put hour hands on your head.”

The springiness of the mattress meant that it was difficult to keep my balance in an upright position. I spread my knees a little farther apart and locked my fingers together on the top of my head.

She swung the cane again this time twisting her body from the hip and delivering the equivalent of a forehand smash in tennis. I yelped as the cane landed across my bare cheeks with a force she hadn’t achieved in a long time.

“Much better.  I like this position. Now keep still and I will start again.”

The 12 strokes that followed created sharp waves of pain and I had to close my eyes and clench my cheeks each time the cane landed.

She laid the cane on the bed and came round in front of me to fondle my penis.
“Is this going to come back?”

“I don’t know ma’am.”

"Well in that case you can do me and then we can get ready. I hope you enjoyed your caning "


“Yes ma’am. Thank you very much.” I mumbled this a little as my mouth was already wrapped over her lips and I was licking with gusto.

"How many have you had so far?"

"128 ma'am."


"My, my. And still plenty of boxes."

I nodded my head as best I could given that it was firmly clamped between her thighs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The week has passed quickly and there has been no opportunity to ask for the calendar to be opened.
We both have the day off tomorrow so maybe we can make inroads into the 13 boxes still to come.

5 comments:

  1. What a lucky man you are, to be sure! It is so good having your blog back again - I have missed it enormously - and your quite superb stories.

    I hope you will be able to bring us lots more posts and stories in the new Year.

    Meanwhile, to you and your amazing Mistress/Wife, my sincere wishes for a Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.

    hh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hedgehog
    Great to hear from you and thanks for the nice comments.

    It has been a mixed up year and I am pleased to be back writing my blog.
    I hop you have a relaxing time, a few spanks and a great New Year. Best wishes Michael M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry M, that should have read: I love your Advent Calendar! I will of course report myself to Mistress for my slap-dash efforts. garyk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi RM thanks for commenting and hope your Mistress treats you kindly this holiday season.

      Delete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.