Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Love our Lurkers



Acknowledging the good work of Bonnie at My Bottom Smarts I invite any lurkers to my blog to reveal themselves and add a comment here. Be funny, serious, critical or complimentary.

I don't deserve many lurkers at the moment because I have been off air for quite a time but I promise to be back.

In the meantime can I say how grateful I am to have passed the 500000 Pageview milestone and I thank my readers.

Here are a couple of the most visited of my pages in case you missed them

Bedroom capers

Fines means canes

Apropos of nothing at all, can I tell how exciting it was to watch the current blockbuster space calamity film. When the astronautess removes that awkward space suit she looks fantastic in the vest and pants and the end scene is enough to send any spanko into orbit with the sight of that  pattable bottom. There is also something for submissives amongst us as she gets to her feet above the camera lens. Great film.


Here is something similar - I love boy shorts on a woman.











And just for fun on LOL day this woman looks rather annoyed not be noticed.


20 comments:

  1. Happy LOL Day! This is our first time here, so I don't know if that qualifies as lurking, however, we wanted to stop in and say hello!

    -Clint and Chelsea
    Learning Domestic Discipline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clint and Chelsea. Thanks for stopping by. I will return the compliment.

      Delete
  2. We all have our times when we have to recharge. I'm glad you'll stick around anyway. Happy LOL Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anastasia. Lovely to hear from you. Thanks for the support. Michael

      Delete
  3. Michael,

    Happy LOL Day.

    I've been thinking of you so glad to see you posting.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie. Thinking of you too, particularly when I turn to Mrs Mills. Love Michael

      Delete
  4. Hi Michael,

    Happy LOL 8 day! I'm a regular visitor to your blog, and always enjoy your posts.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Love our Lurkers Day Michael!
    # MrBBSpanker

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noticed you had been quiet lately. Happy LOL Day.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Prefect. I must write more, I must write more..
      Thanks for coming by.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe. Now that I have your blog in my sights I shall enjoy reading about you. Nice name by the way.

      Delete
  8. Morning Michael

    Thanks for the comment i am also happy to lurk probably because i run out of time to comment. Love the post's though. Keep up the good work.

    BOB B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here all the time but fail to comment. I see a spanking in my future. Lurker. Caddydlr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy LoL day ...... my first time hee .... MarQe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marque. I appreciate you stopping by.

      Delete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.