Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Friday 30 August 2013

Sunny days still

I have two days paid consultancy so there will be a bit more spending money in the household before the end of the month. I saw a pretty outfit in a shop window the other day so I think I might buy my wife  a present and take her out for a meal tonight.

The summer is still persisting so everyone seems cheerful.



There was a particularly pretty girl on the road yesterday trying to keep a short skirt in place as she dismounted and remounted at a set of traffic lights. 


I pretended that I had stalled the car so as to give myself a few more minutes watching her.











 This girl looks like she would be fun to be with on a picnic outing.



1 comment:

  1. Lovely thought. Enjoy the meal out and have a wonderful weekend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.