Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Thursday 29 August 2013

A walk in the woods

Tuesday was quiet and I still had a nice warm glow in my butt from the hairbrush on the night before. I did some job hunting on the internet and some household chores. It was one of those glorious sunny days but not too hot so I went for a walk in the woods between jobs. I daydreamed on my walk about receiving a switching in the outdoors. Something which involved me being tied to a tree. 

It won't happen of course as my wife would be too nervous about being discovered.

A few years ago there was a blog by Ms Marie who lived in North America or Canada and frequently took her husband into the woods for a switching and even a whipping I seem to remember. She closed her blog unfortunately but it was fun while it lasted. I didn't save any of the photos which she posted.

There is something about being naked outside so I have to confess that I took a whippy branch from a tree yesterday and cleaned off the leaves. Delving in amongst the trees away from the path I removed my trousers and pants and gave myself a quick self-switching. It was not the same as having someone else do it to me but it did give me a warm feeling on my skin and I savoured the naughtiness of the whole thing. 

I fantasised about being seen and having a nice young lady in jodphurs tell me that I didn't have to do that,she would gladly whip me for exposing myself in public.

Hey ho, dream on.

1 comment:

  1. Now how would you have felt if someone had spotted you but not the lady in jodhpurs you were fantasising about?

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.