Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Sunday 7 October 2012

PS to Spanklet

I am now in the hotel ready for work tomorrow about 200 miles from home. This morning's spanklet was a a rapid post before I left home. My journey went quickly as I sat on a well marked and still vaguely sore bottom.

I have just got myself sorted put in the room and gave myself a quick self-spank with the hairbrush to keep the tingle in my bottom before I go down for a drink. 

I checked in the bathroom mirror and there are some good weals and a general redness thanks to the caning I got last night. It was a long session and I am now fully maintained and focused.

I will be calling my wife after a meal and may ask for a spell of phone sex if she is in the mood.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.