Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Saturday 20 October 2012

Autumnal activities


Well summer is coming to end now. The leaves are yellowing and some are falling. I noticed the change this morning as I explored the nearby woods looking for three or four suitable branches with which to make  a switch or mini- birch.

As my wife left the house with one of her friends, to spend the day shopping, she had patted my bottom and told me to “cut a switch or two” as she was feeling frisky and wanted to have some fun this evening.

I was left to get on with the jobs and prepare a meal.

The branches are trimmed and are lying on the table in front of me as I write this. 

I have cut them neatly and tied them together tightly with cord. They sound menacingly swishy when I whip them through the air and onto a cushion.

She will not be long now. Then I can run a bath for her, maybe give her a pedicure and then leave her to watch a film whilst I get on with the meal. 

Hopefully she will give me some instructions as to what I should wear. Something tight would be nice.

Winter draws on, as they say,but it is good to know I will be warned up in certain places by the end of tonight. 

And I may get the chance to give my love some pleasure to boot. Giving cunnilingus with a well roasted bottom is a treat . Beats going to the movies any day.





3 comments:

  1. I hope you have fun when she returns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great, if taxing, evening ahead of you. Please do let us know how you got on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joey
    Yes, a good time was had by all. Sometimes it's the sessions that you don't plan that turn out to be the best ones.
    Hi RM. Thanks for visiting. I will do my best to finish the account.


    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.