Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Monday 17 September 2012

2 years on


It was two years ago this month when I started this blog and I appreciate the many passers-by that it has received and the friends I have made in the process.

I have just passed the 200000+ pagehits which is rewarding. 

Sometimes I have had a few gaps but I always enjoy getting back to the writing. 

I am fortunate that my wife is happy to have assumed the role of disciplinarian and HoH. 

It would be fun to spank her, of course, but she is not so much of a spanko and  that must be accepted.

 I am more than thrilled that she gives me my punishments and I am very content to be the submissive in the home.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Michael. Doesn't time fly when your having fun.

    Glad your here.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.