Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Monday 27 August 2012

Bank Holiday surprise


I had a close encounter with the small red whip last night.

We had been out for the day as it is a Public Holiday Weekend in the UK and on our return I offered my wife a foot massage with all the trimmings. This involved the foot bath, warm water, foot scrubs, towelling, nail trim and then foot creams.

 All of this was executed whilst I was on my knees in the sitting room and she was watching TV, with a glass of wine in her hand. 

I get a kick out of giving her treats like this.








In bed later on she said that one good turn deserved another and suggested the whip should be brought out to play.

As she straddled my mouth with her shaven pussy I licked for King and Country whilst she whipped and whipped and whipped and whipped and whipped my penis, scrotum and inner thighs.

She hardly ever reaches orgasm in that position but I must have found the spot because after ten minutes of heavy action she suddenly gave a groan of pleasure and shuddered.



Her final words as she clambered off my face and lay down on her back to sleep, were to put everything away and leave my cock alone as she would deal with me again tomorrow – or today  in fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.