Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Saturday 29 October 2011

Motivation card

When I was away from home the other week I was thinking of something nice to give my wife, since she gives me so much. I resolved to give her a nice leisurely massage  and when I saw one of those Indian Yoga shops I went in to buy some scented candles and incense sticks.  Browsing round I kept coming across little sayings or yoga type quotes in frames on tables or shelves. I wrote some of them down.

Later on I made up a postcard for my wife’s office pinboard, after adding the last line of my own. She likes it and says she glances at it everyday. Here it is


I can achieve my dreams

I am determined to succeed

I am a success in all that I do

I believe in my dreams and desires

Lives are made better by my efforts

I find my path following my inclinations

 I am allowed to stop and appreciate the quiet

                                           I can also manage men!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.