Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Monday 13 March 2023

Still around on blogger, but no discipline to report on


Hi folks. I hope all is well with the spanking community and my blog friends. The spankings here remain thin on the ground. I think the sex part of our marriage might be over as my wife is not at all interested.
We are thinking of moving house. One of my first thoughts was what to do  with the blanket chest on the landing which contains a sizeable number of spanking implements. They are not much used now but getting rid of them would be a wrench.
More seriously, the question is where we would move to? I should like to sell up and go and live in Europe and have a motor home and travel around. This is not what my wife wants to do. She wants a small house in the UK, with its excellent public services and low tax rates! 
The absence of sex and spankings is worrying. There has been neither for nine months now. I have dropped hints to no avail. What is to be done?  I have thought about leaving and living on my own. Asking her if it’s ok to visit a disciplinarian. Putting up with things as they are and living with my fantasies because this is called getting older? Answers on a postcard please.







 

6 comments:

  1. I would not recommend moving to the UK. It is a great place to visit as a tourist, but living there is not good and getting worse. I feel sorry for my family members living there. You could consider the Republic of Ireland. Everyone that I have ever met, that has moved there from another place, loves everything about it, except the weather. It can be a bit soggy.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things improve within your relationship. That should be of paramount importance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving to Ireland you will quickly learn the woman rules the home. So what ever is happening between you two, your wife might rekindle the desire for sexual pleasure and also when in Ireland do as Ireland does, and give you the spankings you need. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dating and finding no one who would, I finally went to a 'Pro', explained what I wanted. Asked many questions, as to how far, what matter, any particular woman meaning age wise. I said I just wanted a mature woman, a Mommy figure and let her decide. It went as I wanted, a middle age woman, a True Mommy, scolded me, pulled down my pants slowly and then underpants, seeing the erection, just smiled, not for long. She used her hand and I was squirming, kicking, when I felt the stink the a hairbrush I said okay, enough. She kept it up and said you wanted the person doing the spanking to decide when enough. Well when I finally was off her lap, my pants and underpants were on the ground, and she told me to face the wall. A couple of other ladies were allowed to see me, they told 'Mommy', very nice. Over the next year I visited her, and knew I would be properly spanked. Suggest you might try, just tell your wife, no sex involved. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear. I hope you can work this out.

    Thinking of you.
    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ronnie. Appreciate your thoughts. Michael

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.