Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Friday 17 March 2023

Difficulty with comments

 Try as I might I can’t find a way to leave a comment on another blog or a reply on my own blog when using the phone rather than a laptop. I am logged in correctly but there seems to be some setting that I can’t locate which would allow me to comment. 

I cannot use a laptop because ours is now a shared pc. I have this old iphone on which I can explore my spanking fetlife and write materials but it is all very unsatisfactory.





2 comments:

  1. Technology is great....except when it doesn't work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel your pain. it's most annoying - i've had that happen to me before. And even NOW i can't use my fone for comments. I always have to log on thru the laptop.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.