Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Wednesday 5 August 2020

New instruction - ultimatum on drinking













We are going back to the UK in two days time. We will take three days to drive there through Spain and France. 

My wife's company has said she can work from home if she has to quarantine and I will just have to delay some projects.
Shame. We like it here.

The other night my wife insisted that we talk about my drinking. She told me I drink too much alcohol. I agreed.  So I am to be allowed two glasses of wine every second day. If I follow the path and I am truthful then the spankings will continue.



















Otherwise all DD will cease. In a way I am pleased to have her instruction on this. I thought I might be on a slippery slope.

She thinks it would be best if I drink my two glasses on the last night in Spain and then nothing until we arrive home and the two day regime will start properly in the UK.






4 comments:

  1. you are fortunate to have such a controlling wife, michael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms Cheri
      I am very fortunate and I sense she is slipping into the role of HoH more often and more comfortably as we get older.

      Delete
  2. Safe travels back home! I hope that you do follow this drinking plan, so that spankings continue. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you CB. I am going to do my very best with dealing with the drinking.

      Delete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.