Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Thursday 6 August 2020

Last days of holiday.

My wife gave me the last holiday caning last night. It was a lot of fun.
 She had me lie over pillows on the bed and dealt with me quite severely.

Today is the penultimate holiday day so we will just laze away the day with pool swimming, sunbathing and sex. We will leave the packing until tomorrow.

I will visit the pharmacy in the local town because I  can buy the tablets I need to get stiff "over the counter" in Spain, no questions asked. It's so unnecessary to have to ask my female doctor for a prescription in the UK. It is also embarrassing when the doctor asks if they are working OK? I mean to say what is OK at my age when anything above 90 degrees is a major success. 




4 comments:

  1. Well, I think having to ask a female Dr for the magic pills can be quite nice, don't you michael?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms Cheri
      I guess you are right - yet another female in control of things in my life.

      Delete
  2. Seems like you two had a great holiday. Safe trip home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazingly good and so nice to relax in Spain.

      Delete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.