Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Thursday 13 August 2020

Back to not quite so normal in the UK








We have been home in the UK for 4 days now. we miss the open feeling you have in Spain.

We are both quite grumpy. I have stayed off the alcohol for nearly a week now, since the day we left Spain.

My wife has recognised this and promised me a good time on Saturday, 60 strokes with at least three instruments, if I stay off the booze until then. That is quite an incentive.

She has been drinking wine to stay calm being in quarantine, but not very much.

I did all the holiday laundry and put it away neatly and tidied my wife's knicker drawer. I have the house cleaning to do today whilst my wife works so i will need to do the chores as quietly as possible.




3 comments:

  1. I humbly offer you my blog with 100% real stories with my submissive girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and thanks for stopping by.
      I have added your great blog to my list.
      Saludos.

      Delete
  2. Here's hoping that you both are less grumpy. You're doing well staying off alcohol. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.