Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Sunday 17 May 2020

Toys back in the box.





Some of the restriction son our lives have been lifted here in the UK and it is possible taht we may get a visit from one of our children.

Yesterday I had to pack away a couple of the instruments which have been left in plain sight for the last few weeks.  My wife has enjoyed not having to wait for me to fetch something that I could be spanked with.

I also had to place the Punishment Book in a bedroom drawer. 

This has been in the kitchen and I have made entries when instructed to do so. We haven't used this method of control for a few years so it has been fun (?) to get back into the habit of writing "errors and misdemeanors" in the book. 

I haven't had a proper thrashing since the lock down started, just spankings and the odd light caning. I need that thrashing to clear some of the depression that has set into my head by being cooped up.

My wife asked to see the book before I put it away and she spent some time annotating the entries.with a pencil. At times she was sucking the end of the pencil as if she was deep in thought.

When she handed me the Punishment Book she told me not to look inside and to take it straight upstairs. She said she might deal with me this coming week.

I did as I was told and I still have no idea what is written in the book. That's part of the DD that we share. 

Enjoy your Sunday.







2 comments:

  1. When my wife leans forward like that and talks seriously, I know I am about to be sent after implements.
    Anton

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife just recently purchased a cane and I must say I have tried to have less misdemeanours since that arrived! What does your Punishment Book consist of? It sounds like a good idea.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.