Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Saturday 4 April 2020

DD in homelock



It is Week 2 of Domestic Discipline whilst having to stay indoors as much as possible.My wife, S, had done some shopping for us and for some people close by who are in isolation. S is very thoughtful.

We had taken our early walk together (we are doing 2 walks a day)  and I had done some chores. 

We have resurrected the Punishment Book and it is kept in the kitchen in full view since 
no-one is likely to come into the house at this stage. My wife has also taken the carpet beater from the wardrobe and hung it on the back of the kitchen door. She is definitely getting in to the mood of this DD life on our own.

From the supermarket my wife, S, texted me with my first special instruction.

Get everything ready to give me a great massage tonight and I want it written into the book, so I can note down a good boy score.

The left hand pages of the Punishment book is where the Good Boy comments are made. When S judges that there are enough of these she will give me some sort of treat like a hand spanking or hand job in the shower. 

The right hand side is for the Discipline demerits. I write the poor or naughty behaviour in as instructed and S scores the demerit with the instrument and the number of strokes. I get told when I am having a Discipline  session. These are not the same as maintenance sessions which are simply efficient applications of one instrument or another. A discipline session is more formal. I am about to undergo a caning. I have my girlie thong panties on the bed ready to put on. Soon I will be bent over the end of bed chest for 50 very hard strokes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.