Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Tuesday 7 April 2020

Bathrooms and brushes





We had an enjoyable day on Saturday, distracting ourselves whilst having to remain at home.. I did my chores in the morning whilst my wife,S, spent about 3 hours lounging around in the bed sending e mails to her friends. 

When it came time to clean our bathroom I had to peel off my clothes and put on a pair of thong knickers . This is mandatory for bathroom and toilet cleaning. 

As I walked past my wife bare - assed in every sense of the word, she joked about going on Zoom with a few of her friends so they could see that my wife rules the roost. The idea was exciting. She has only once raised eyebrows at a drinks party when she made a reference to me doing as I was told, "or else!" . One of her friends asked what the "or else"might be and my wife swung her palm in a spanking motion laughing as she did so.

My erection bulged in my pants as I looked at her on the bed. She laughed and said I could forget any public exposure and slapped me hard to send me on my way.


The reason I was wearing a thong for this bathroom chore  becomes clear when I tell you that after finishing a bathroom clean  S will always come in to inspect my work. She is very particular about bathrooms and likes them to be sparkling. When I was done I went through to the bedroom and knelt down by the side of the bed with my face in the carpet.



 "Please Ma'am, The bathroom is finished Ma'am."

She sighed in an exaggerated manner and swung her legs out of the bed. She was wearing a short cotton nightgown and I caught a glimpse of her shaved pussy before she pulled down the hem. S told me to follow her, but to crawl on my knees like  a good slave.

Inside the bathroom she looked at every nook and cranny. She seemed happy with what I had done until she ran her hand under the bath. We have one of those cast iron baths on four feet. A piece of fluff had lodged itself under there. She pulled it out for inspection and I shuddered inwardly as she put it under my nose. She then turned and lifted the loo seat. As she did so it that I had forgotten to put the bleach in the pan.

Oh dear, she chided me, your bottom is going to suffer for this slackness.

As I knelt on the hard  floor I heard the rattle of the wooden bath brush against the shower tiles as she retrieved a favourite implement.

Forty strokes I think slave. Stand up, and get on the scales. I hope you have lost some weight in the last week or so.

As it happened I had dropped about 1,5 kilo so that was positive. I get strokes of the cane for weight loss at a maintenance session, but this was not on the cards right now. 

Stand by the sink and get into position. I placed my hands on the rim and stepped back one pace so that I was bent over with my bottom fully exposed for the swats. She rubbed the brush side across my cheeks in soft circles and my prick stiffened. She slapped my balls telling me this was not a time for pleasure, it was time to consider my poor cleaning and to think about how I must do better.

The punishment was swift and hard - twenty five strokes on each cheek. All of them on a small area so my ass was distinctly red and sore when she had finished. I thanked her for teaching me a lesson and got on my knees to kiss her bare feet.

Later that day S applied some body lotion to my bottom and I spent a long time between her thighs.




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing a delightful post all around.
    I find the idea of my wife telling others about our relationship to be very exciting, but she is very private about such things and would never reveal to anyone. Darn!
    I love the idea of having to wear a thong for bathroom cleaning. This past weekend I cleaned the bathroom while wearing black panties with a white ruffle around the edges. I call them my maid uniform.
    I have repeatedly implored my wife to treat me as her slave and punish me on a regular basis but she is too busy with other things. I do all the dishes, clean the bathroom and kitchen. She is happy to have me do that.
    Once again, thanks for taking the time and effort to share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to hear from you.I am sorry to hear that your wife is too busy to punish you. Maybe you could ask her for a once a month maintenance spanking or caning which would not take up too much of her valuable time.

      Delete
  2. I also clean the bathrooms but do not have a required uniform or have a formal inspection (though I wish I had both). Woe to me, however, if they are not clean to her exacting standards - and the bath brush always seems to be handy when it is a bathroom issue!
    Anton

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.